Grand Foods Pty Ltd
76-82 Barry Road
Campbellfield, VIC 3061
Phone: +61 3 9357 9244
Fax: +61 3 9357 9433
Send us an email
Wholesale Operating Hours
8.30am - 5.00pm
Monday to Friday
Direct To The Public Store Hours
8.30am - 6.00pm
Monday to Sunday
Community Affiliations & Awards
Our reputation as an industry leader has been recognised on several occasions over the years and our products can be found in most major supermarkets, including Coles, Woolworths, IGA, continental delis and other food outlets.
The Hon. Nicholas Kotsiras, MP (Minister for Multicultural Affairs), Dennis Napthine (Premier of Victoria), Hidamet Asa (CEO of Marmarabirlik) and Ali Kahveci (Grand Foods).
In 2012, Grand Foods won the Hume City Council Customer Service Award, which recognises outstanding customer service, as nominated by the local community. Also in 2012, a Certificate of Appreciation was awarded by the Australian Intercultural Society for “Invaluable contributions...and for supporting the promotion of multicultural harmony in Victoria.”
Other awards that Grand Foods has achieved include:
- 2014 Certificate of Appreciation for The Voices Without Borders Choir
- 2014 Sponsorship of the Turkish Sub Branch of Victorian RSL
- 2014 Foodbank Victoria (7007 Meals Donated) - Letter of Appreciation
- 2014 Sponsor of the Traditional Turkish Breakfast at Turkish Pazar
- 2014 Sponsor of the Queen Victoria Market Turkish Pazar Festival by the Moreland Turkish Association in Cultural Diversity Week - Read More
Grand Foods - Kahvecioglu's Ali Kahveci with Andrew Crisp (Assistant Police Commissioner of Victoria), Mehmet, and Huss Mustafa (General Manager of CBA).
Grand Foods - Kahvecioglu's Ali Kahveci with Cr. Oscar Yildiz JP, Huss Mustafa (General Manager of CBA) and other friends and supporters.
- 2012 Appreciation Plaque from Australian Cypriot Sport
- 2012 Supporter of the 5th Commonwealth Bank Queen Victoria Market Turkish Pazar Festival & Multicultural Public Concert
Mehmet Kose (General Manager) at the Queen Victoria Market Turkish Pazar Festival.
Prior To 2012
- 2011 Sponsor of the Light United Soccer Club
- 2010 Supporter of the Whittlesea United Soccer Club
- 2009 Supporter of the Global Green Challenge Project
- 2009 Foundation Sponsor of the Turkish Australian Cultural Centre of Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University
- 2008 Letter of Appreciation from the Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey, Melbourne for support and sponsorship of cultural Turkish activities and associations in Victoria
- 2008 Appreciation Plaque from ISIK Colleges, PFA Associations
- 2007 National Winner (Wholesale) from the Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- 2007 Victorian Winner (Wholesale) from the Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- 2007 Supporter of the Keysborough Turkish Islamic and Cultural Centre & Mt Hira College
- 2007 Sponsor of the Ramadan Festival held by the Keysborough Turkish Islamic Cultural Centre & Mt Hira College
- 2007 Letter of Appreciation from the Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey Melbourne for being First Wholesaler among Small Business in Victoria
Ali Kahveci (Grand Foods), Seyit Apak (Turkish Consulate General), Hidamet Asa (CEO of Marmarabirlik), Board Member of Marmarbirlik.
- 2006 Sponsor of the Whittlesea United Soccer Club
- 2005-2006 Certificate of Appreciation from Victoria University for supporting students undertaking Retail training programs
- 2003 – 2006 Appreciation Plaque from the Australian Turkish Business Council (ATBC)
- 2002 Contributor to the Australia Turkish Day Celebrations held the Council of Turkish Associations of Victoria Inc
- 2001 Certificate of Appreciation for voluntary service to the community in the International Year of Volunteers
- Appreciation Plaque from Victoria Police for ongoing support to young people in Broadmeadows
- Appreciation Plaque from Victoria Police Multicultural Liaison Unit for support and generosity to the young people of the northern suburbs